Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara

     Hello guys and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!!! Today I have a review for a mascara that I have been trying to love, but ended up disliking very much, the Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara. Lets get started....
 


Packaging:
The packaging of this product is a pinK and green tube. I actually bought this product specifically for the packaging, but don't tell anyone!


Price:
The price of this mascara is about $4-$6 depending on where you buy. It can be found in Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, and any other drugstore.

Quality:
Out of all of my Maybelline products, this is the only thing I absolutely have no care for. It has a very wet formula so it can be hard to layer and even harder to not make mistakes with. With this mascara I find that my lashes look fake and thick, but in a bad way. Once applied my lashes looked like spider legs, and that ain't cute (excuse my ghetto)! The wand is very unique though, I have to give it that. It has a triangular shape with a range of little to big bristles on each side in which the mascara gets stuck in and clumps up the lashes when applied. I know I am sounding like I am bashing Maybelline, but to be honest I'm not because they are actually my favorite brand in the drugstore, this mascara however has led me to not try any other of their mascara collections.


Overall:
If I had to rate this product out of 5 it would receive a 1. I just do not like how it produces thick, clumpy, and spidery looking lashes. I hope I have informed you all well enough on this mascara, and don't forget that this is my personal experience with the mascara and everyone has different likings when it comes to their lashes.

XOXO
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day