What to Bring In Your Makeupbag: Theme Park Edition

Hello, today I wanted to tell you all what I bring in my travel makeup bag when I am going to
a theme park(and water park). When going to a park like this, pack light. You don't want to weigh
yourself down with all of you stuff. Usually I would bring lip and skin products:

Lipbalms: make sure they have SPF in them
         Wet N Wild makes one called-Juicy
          Lip Balms. They have SPF 15 in them.
          These lip alms are moisturizing and smell
          Really good

Lipgloss: Even though I might not use it, I bring a lipgloss.
          One that is very mentionable is a Revlon Super
          Lustrous Lipgloss. I have the one in Pink Pop
          This lipgloss has SPF 15 in it also!!!!

Sunscreen: a must in the spring and summer time!!!!!!

Handsanitizer: a must before eating anything!!!!

Lotion: if you get cracky( if you know what I mean)!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day