MAC All That Gliters Eyeshadow

   This eyeshadow is my favorite all time shadow. I love applying this all over my lid with Tease from the Naked 2 palette in the crease. The consistency of this shadow is soooo smooth! Since it is a Veluxe Pearl, you would think that the consistency is bumpy and chunky, but its not. Basically All That Glitters works well ''in groups'' and ''alone''.

 
The retail value of this shadow is $15.00.I highly recommend investing in a MAC eyeshadow. The basic ones people always reach for are: Brule, Satin Taupe, Espresso, All That Glitters, and Naked Launch. Overall this eyeshadow is amazing.Oh... I almost forgot, The color is a mixture with brown and pink with glitter(the definition of me).
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day