Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub

     Hello lovely people...... Today on Its About Makeup Time I am going to review a product that I got on my birthday last year. Generally I tend to buy ALOT of lip products, this lippie however is different, its a scrub. A lip scrub is a sugar based or mineral based lip balm that smoothens the lips while maintain "baby butt" soft lips. This is the only product I have tried from Lush, and I love it.
     The flavor I have is Mint Julips. It is basically a mint flavored sugar balm....literally.





Packaging:
The packaging of this product is glass and very sturdy. I dropped this lip scrub about ten times and it has not cracked. The product is sort of packed into the jar, but it is easily obtained from it.
 
Price:
The price of this lip scrub is $9.95 on Lush and in stores
 
Quality:
This product is amazing! I absolutely love the way it makes my lips feel soft. I usually use the lip scrub at night after washing my face. It leaves them smooth and in the morning they are even smoother....it that's even a word. Lush truly outdid themselves with this lip scrub!
 
Smell and Taste:
Yes, this product does have a distinguishing smell and taste. MINT, MINT, AND MORE MINT. lol :) After the lip product is applied and you lick your lips, your breath smells good, that's a pro of this product.
 
How To Use:
1. Lick your lips
2. Apply a generous amount of lip scrub to your lips with a finger
3. Rub your lips together
4. Lick or wipe the scrub off of your lips (I mostly wipe my scrub off because basically once your think about it you are licking dead skin off of your lips)
 
Overall:
Overall this product has made it into my everyday face routine, so it is good. I will definitely repurchase the lip scrub because it has so many positive effects for me.







   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day