Wet N Wild Megalast Matte Lipsticks

     Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with your girl  L_lish!!!!!! Today I am going to talk to you all about the Wet N Wild Megalast Matte Lipsticks. I have 5 colors: Think Pink, Bare It All, Smokin' Hot Pink, Just Peachy, and the other one I have the sticker came off {sorry :( }.......

These lipsticks are wonderful. Beware though, they are drying. I would highly recommend applying some kind of moisturizing lip balm underneath these lipsticks. Since they are matte I also love putting a shimmering lipgloss over them like Dazzleglasses from Mac or Ultra Shines from Benefit. These lipsticks usually cost about $2-3 and  Wet N Wild products can be bought from Rite-Aid, Walgreens, CVS, and many other drugstores.

This is the color I do not know the name of, but it is a fire red. It also have a hint of blue undertones to it on my skin too. It is the perfect red to wear at night time or in the day time!!!

This is Smokin Hot Pink.It is a vibrant hot pink color and has orangy undertones. This is one of those lipsticks that are subtle enough to wear if you dab it on instead of sliding to give that smooth look.

This is Think Pink. It is the perfect lipstick for everyday wear. It is chic,subtle,comforting,and natural.

This is Bare It All, the only nude I saw at the display. This lipstick erases my lips!!! I really don't like that so I prefer to  apply a shimmery or matte pink lipgloss on top of it.


And last but not least is Just Peachy. I love this color in the Spring. Apply any kind of lipgloss you want over this lipstick and it will look amazing. Seriously I have tried many!!! This one and Think Pink are my favorite.

So these lipsticks are overall amazing. Again you can find them at your local drugstore. Who knows you may even find them at your local dollar store....,
                                                                               L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day