Benefit Ultra Shines

   Hello...... again... Today I will also be talking about the Benefit Ultra Shines Lipglosses. I have three of them. They came in a set from ULTA. I don't know wether or not this set is still available but if it is just know that it is $18. I LOVE BENEFIT. They are my favorite high-end brand. Where I live it is hard to get Benefit though because my nearest ULTA or Sephora is about 100 miles away. If you do have a chance to get Benefit , get it... bottom line. Their products are amazing and they have the cutest packaging in the whole world!

Here are the glosses
Wild Child...... Back To The Fuchsia...... Life On The A List
Wild Child is a satin looking lilac purple. It is very pigmented and has minimum glitter.

Life On The A List is a peachy-nude. It is also a satin looking color with minimum glitter.
Back To The Fuchsia is my favorite. It is a hot pink with lots of glitter. 

These lipglosses do not have a sticky consistency. They are perfect. I will definitely be buying more next time I go to Sephora or ULTA. I will try to buy a lot more Benefit stuff to because I love their products!!!!!!

                                              XOXO,         
                                                                L_lish





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day