Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

     Hi guys and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here! Today I have a review about one of my favorite products ever.. The Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. For those of you who do not understand what a BB cream is it is basically a tinted moisturizer. The only difference is that is has more coverage and is lightweight. I know some people(like me) are not old enough to wear foundation or don't even need foundation. A BB cream is excellent for you because there is coverage but just enough to cover slight imperfections.












    These BB creams are super duper extraordinary! They are only $6 and are found at many drugstores. I apply my BB cream with a ''knockoff'' Beauty Blender. Its works perfectly. The Maybelline BB Creams come in various colors that are perfect for even darker people. My color is Medium/Dark and I find that is blends very well with my true skin color.
    The packaging of these BB creams is just like your normal everyday BB cream, a squeeze tube. I find that really efficient because I don't squeeze out to much product. I also love the texture of this BB cream because it is so silky and smooth.
    I wear this about everyday,unless I'm just wearing sunscreen in the summer. I find that ANYONE can wear it everyday because it is 1.Lightwieght, 2.SPF 30 in it, 3.blurs imperfections,4.Hydrates, 5.Adjusts skin tone, 6.Brightens skin, 7.Smoothes skin, and 8.Enhances skin (Acoording to the claims and I agree!) Basically I just love this BB cream try it and see if you do to!!!!!

XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day