Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bonzer

           Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!!Before I start with the review on the Tan Without Winkle set, I would like to apologize about the lack of post. I am currently experiencing technical difficulties. My computer about a month or so ago shut down. It completely stopped working, then we tried fixing it and the internet stopped working. After that I had to get a new modem and the internet access still didn't work. I am currently having problems typing this review, but enough about me lets get started.
          I bought this set from Ulta. It was $15 and I thought that was reasonable considering the brand. First off lets talk about the amazing and beautiful packaging!!!!! I love it!! Its so.....Too Faced. This set comes with two items, the Chocolate Solei Bronzer and a Flatbuki. They are both adorable and compact. You can carry this anywhere because of the size a reasonable comparison is the size of a ELF pressed powder ($1).
 
This bronzer is the bomb.com! It contours so well and its matte!!!!!!! The best part about this bronzer though is that is smells, looks, and taste (yes I tasted the powder) like chocolate. Ummmmm HINT THE NAME. If you ever get a chance to grab this set, I think Sephora still has it, get it. You will enjoy the smooth and compact bronzer that waits you.
 
 
XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day