MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural

     Hi guys and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!! Yay I'm so excited to be back on blogger because I have a ton of new products to review!!!!! The first I have though is a very popular product, the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural(MSFN). This product cost about $31 on the online store and in-store.
 
This powder is my new favorite. It screams natural because when I put it on the only difference I can tell is coverage. Usually when I'm going to school I'll just swipe this on my face. THATS HOW GOOD IT WORKS. If you've followed my post, you'll realize that I used the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, this is still good but my MSFN is better. This powder is smooth and it is domed(baked) with the finest particles in it. I have had this powder for about 4 months and It has shown almost no sign of wearing out. If your looking for a good, natural, everyday powder, this is your best friend.....
 
XOXO
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day