Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

       Hello and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here and today I wanted to do a review on a recent favorite of mine. It is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in the color Pink Plum. If you have oily skin and blush slides right off if you this product is going to come in good use. I couldn't keep a blush on my skin for nothing, but when I received this blush for Christmas it helped my slickest blushes stay on.


Texture:
This blush has a rubbery feel to it which in its case is very handy.

Color:
I have the color pink plum which is a very natural flush of pink. Any skin tone can pull this blush off.

Price:
The price of this blush is about $5 to $6 depending on where you buy from.


Overall:
Overall this blush is amazing. I apply it using my Sonia Kashuk Stippling Brush and it goes on like a charm. Maybelline claims this blush is lighwieght and feels like a powder and they were 100% honest. This blush is like ice cream for skin. It melts in to the skin leaving a vivid, but natural, color. Until next time....
XOXO
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day