They're Real Mascara

     Hello and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here! Today I am blogging while I am at the Tech Fair, so I decided to do a video on my favorite mascara..... Benefit They're Real. This mascara is AWSOME! I love it for a dramatic application on my lashes.


Packaging:
The packaging of this product is silver and is shaped oddly. There is 8.5 grams of product in the tube, and the wand generously distributes each and every bit of it.


Price:
The price of this mascara is $23 at most resellers.

Quality:
This mascara goes beyond expectations. My lashes are x5 bigger after the application of this mascara. Benefit did they're thing!!!!! The applicator is fair with spikes that vary coming together at the top to form a ball. This feature helps extend even the hardest to reach lashes. If scarce lashes scare you this mascara is a must have. When used lashes instantly grow and thicken.

Overall:
Overall this product is amazing I give it a 5 out of 5. It thickens, extends, and hardens lashes to create a full on natural effect. I LOVE IT.
XOXO,
 
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day