CoverGirl Ready...Set...Gorgeous Concealer!

     Hi guys and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ay girl L_lish here!!!! Today's review is all about Cover Girl's "not so new anymore" Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer. I was holding back on reviewing this concealer until I tried it for quite some time, but I seem to still have the same opinion on it.....Blah! This product retails for about $6 at Walmart but it can be found at any drugstore.
     I had never tried any UNIQUE products from Cover girl, and when this Ready Set Gorgeous line came out I was all for it. Basically the pink packaging reeled me into this product because if I was going off of past experience I would have passed. Lets take a look at this concealer:

Packaging of the Product
The 3 stages of the product
     As you can see the packaging makes you thing this is going to be a pretty good concealer, right? WRONG! Once you twist the cap open, the doe foot applicator is revealed. Most concealers from the are applied using doe foots so I'm okay with that detail. The product itself is horrible to me! When you go to apply this concealer, it blends to nothing but a tint. As pictured above, the concealer looks as though it would be thick and creamy, but turns out being thin and sheer. If you are looking for a thin, sheer concealer this product is for you, but if you want a concealer to cover dark circles, even skin tone, or conceal blemishes....... don't buy this! The staying power is not that great either. Once applied it may last about an hour before completely sliding off! Overall I do not like this product, but the Ready Set Gorgeous line Cover Girl makes is outstanding as a whole. I give this product 2 stars!
XOXO
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day