Maybelline Nudes Palette

    Hello guys and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!!! Today I have a review on the Maybelline The Nudes Palette that I have been loving recently. This palette is on sale in many places now. You can find it at Target, Walmart, Ulta, and/or any other drugstore Maybelline is found for $9.99. I love that Maybelline is taking on the ''nude'' trend and created an affordable way to satisfy their customers. First, lets talk about the packaging!!!!! This palette comes in a sleek black and clear case with a window so you can see the colors offered. It reminds me a lot of the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay and it is really travel-friendly.




(Swatches shown left to right)
     
    The eyeshadows are amazing quality. None of them. One of chalky and all are easy to blend out. I especially like the matte colors in the palette because they are perfect for transitions and creases. 
   Maybelline really hit it out of the park with this palette. I also bought the third edition of the palette, The Blushed Nudes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day