Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara!!!

     Hi and Welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!!!!!!! Today I have a review on another of my holy grail products, the Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara. You can find this mascara in almost any drugstore for about $6 or $7.



     I LOVE this mascara!!!!! Its the only one I have in my collection other than an elf one, but I still use it everyday. This mascara doesn't make my lashes clumpy and the texture and formula are excellent! The color I have is black BTW. Lets just take a moment of silence for that spooly! It is amazing, there are a variety of long and short  bristles and they are evenly spaced and densely packed for a multiplying effect on your lashes. If you want fuller,richer,and longer lashes this mascara is definitely one to try!

XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day