Covergirl Eye Enhancers!!!!!

  Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish hereeeeeeeeeeeeee, again. Yes, I am in the blogging mood. This means that you will see multiple post throughout the day!!!!!!!! I have been loving Covergirl ever since I started to do makeup, so while I was cleaning I though "Hey Covergirl reviews anyone"? So this brings me to my next review which is about Covergirl's Eyesahdows/ Eye Enhancers.
Champagne.............Mink(DD Alert!!! All That Glitters Dupe)

    I bought mine at Walmart,but you can find these eyeshadows at any drugstore for about $3 a piece. At first do not swatch theses eyeshadows!!! I don't know if it was me or what but sometimes that shiny residue will appear and make your eyeshadow hard to load up on brushes. This even happens with MAC and Too Faced :( But other than that the consistency is nice and creamy-like. Lets see some swatches shall we?????
Marvelous :0

   These are my favorite drugstore eyeshadows.... HANDS DOWN. I love the color selection and the packaging is nice,neat,and Easy Breezy Beautiful...Covergirl!!!!!


P.S you know you always wanted to say that. I mean come on!
XOXO,
L_lish




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day