Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

   Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with your girl L_lish here!!!!!!! Let me start off by saying it has been raining cats and dogs up here!!!!! I mean everyday we have at least a forty percent chance of thunderstorms. Its cray cray!!!!!! Anywho you all came here for something other than my stormy weather because today I'm going to be reviewing the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I buy Rimmel at Target, Walmart, Kmart, and Ulta. Those are the only stores I've seen this brand at. Rimmel is best known for their Stay Matte Powder, but I don't get why.
    First of all lets talk about the packaging. If you love to travel with your makeup or keep your makeup in a makeup bag, this is not the product for you. it is made like a CD case, just lift the lid. It has a little twisting with it, but after a while the twisting doesn't matter!












I bought mine in transparent and I must say stay away from this color if you have medium to dark skin! When I applied this to my face I looked like a ghost.LITERALLY!!!!!! Other than that it would have been ok. I may go back to Walmart to see if they have a darker color in stock,but so far....Not so good. For $3 you get what you pay for with a little extra. The consistency is moderate because it is chalky, but a good kind of chalky. Its as if it was milled a little too much. Overall I sort of don't liken this product and I may give it another chance.


Oh can you tell that the new layout wasn't working.....LOL

XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day