Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Glosses

  Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time wiht ya girl L_lish here!!!! Today I am reviewing one of my newest favorite products, the Jordana LOL(Lip Out Loud) Glosses. I have only seen Jordana in Kmart,but I'm sure you can find it somewhere else.The retail value of there are about $2 or $3.

Pink- FYI     Coral- BTW

   I love these glosses. They are super shiny!!!!! So if you don't like the slippery feel don't buy theses glosses. The packaging of theses glosses is so cute, and I am a sucker for packaging. The wand is like a huge doe-foot. It covers your whole lip with color without having to double dip. Jordana has a few colors of these glosses,but these popped!!!!! FYI is a soft pink with minimum silver glitters. BTW is a true coral and I love it!If you are in the market for some cheap and classy lip glosses these are the ones to get!
XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day