ELF Essential Lipsticks

  Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!!! I just wanted to start off by saying I'm sorry that I have not been posting. I just came back from vacation and school starts in two days :) Anyway you all are not here to listen to my schedule, you are here for another review...YAY. Todays review is from a company I really like and can't seem to stop buying from...ELF Cosmetics.

   ELF is a company that seel high quality makeup for $1-$20 (<--Estimate). Anyway I love thier lippies and I just so happen to find that I took some pictures of thier essential lipsticks. These lipsticks can be founds at Target,Kmart,and ELF.com(thats all I am aware of) for about $1.







Charming,Classy,Nostalgic





   I love how pigmented these lipsticks are. They remind you of smarties because they smell so fruity and good. I have three colors;Charming,Classy,and Nostalgic! Classy is a pink lipstick. It is the most perfect pink that I have. Charming is a redish nude, and I say this because once worn you can almost see a hint of peach in it. Nostalgic is a nude of course. The only thign I don't like about this one is that I find it not as moisturizing as the others and it comes out dry! This set back can be fixed though by just applying your favorite nude lipgloss.
Charming,Classy,Nostalgic
Bottom line is that for $1 these lipsticks are worth the try.They are not the best in the world, but they do the job.
XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day