Maybelline Fit Me Concealer :)

     Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!!!!!! Today I have a review on one of my holy grail products, the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. This concealer can be found at almost any drugstore for an excellent price of about $5 or $6. You get .23 FL of product for about $5 or $6 come on!



Lets talk about the packaging. When you first buy this concealer you might say that it looks like a lipgloss, because it has a doe-foot applicator! It is so slim and neatly packaged that my mom even told me "why buy such a dark lipgloss," LOL! If you want to you can apply this concealer with a concealer brush, but its so bendable that you don't really need one! 
The coverage is medium to full which is great for the price. The Fit Me concealer is also so creamy and rich that a little goes a long way... trust me! If you desperately  need a concealer pick this one up...stat :) 

Oh I almost forgot, my color is 25 medium,but they have a variety of different shades for different skin tones.


XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day