Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System Limited edition Pink!!!!

     Hi, long time no see. Welcome back to Its About Makeup Time with your girl L_lish here!!!!! Today I have two reviews the first one ,which is this one, is about the Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System in Limited edition Pink. I originally had the regular cleansing system from Olay on my Christmas/Wish List. I have to say, I made a pretty good pick here. The price of this system is reasonably good considering it is suppose to be a dupe for the Clarisonic. I found my System at Walmart for about $30 but you may also find it at Target.
  
This is the box of the system.
     First of all, let's just talk about this cute packaging! I love pink and this is pink. I don't know exactly how long this color will be available, but if you like pink you might want to get your hands on it. Olay claims that this system cleanses 6 times better than regular cleaning. This is true for me, but it does not maximize the moisturizing effects of my moisturizer(Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer). I don't know if I'm suppose to use the Pro X line or what.....?? Comment down below if you do.
 
In the box you have the system,a brush head, a mini exfoliating cleanser, and 2 AA batteries.
      The system itself is about 6 inches tall. It comes with a replacement soft bristle(Other replacements are $8 for two).  When rotating on low it is great for cleaning in the nose and lip area (bottom portion of the face). On high it is good for the cheeks and forehead. I wouldn't recommend using this daily like it suggest because your skin might get irritated, like mine. Other than that though, the cleansing is good.I use my Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in mild with this product. After washing your face with this I recommend rinsing with a wet cloth just to prevent from having a soapy face! This cleansing system has become my favorite tool for cleaning my face. It is happiness in a little pink and orange box! Thats it until later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day