Cream Shadow Showdown with Bonus Bases.... Finally

 Welcome back to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here and today will be the last post of Cream Shadow Showdown with Bonus Bases. In this post I will be announcing the winner of the Showdown. I will have a winner for high-end, high-end runner up, low-end, and low-end runner up.

High-End Winner
The best High-end Base/Cream Shadow goes to MAC's Painterly Paint Pot.
This is the most versatile Cream Shadow because it can also be a base or primer.


High-End Runner Up
Of course I only have two High-end items but this would still be my runner up.
I like the Too Faced Shadow Insurance because it primes my eyes while giving me a matte finish too them. Even though I have tried Urban Decay's Primer Potion, I still don't say it beats this primer.

Low-End Winner
Of course you might have guessed it.... Okay maybe you didn't, but the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Quad won for low-end
I like this quad because again you can use it a  base and primer. You also can easily create many looks using these eyeshadows

Low-End Runner Up
My Low-End Runner Up has to be the Maybelline Color Tattoos.
These eyeshadow creams are excellent, but they dry out quickly for me and they aren't as controllable as the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Quad. Theses also only come with one shadow vs having 4 for the same price!

Thats it until tomorrow....… be sure to check out my favorite links

XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day