NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

     Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with your girl L_lish here!!!!!! Today I am doing another Cream Shadow Showdown with Bonus Bases and it's a review on the NYX Jumbo pencils.......YAY. So, one day while at my local beauty store, I saw these pencils. They were $3.99 and my beauty store only had neutral colors so I thought they were perfect for bases. Turns out I was right! These Jumbo Pencils were great bases. They only two I have are Milk and Pots and Pans. Milk is the only one I am reviewing though because Pots and Pans got de-potted and destroyed by a girl who loves trying out new things :|  

                                                 

I love using this because:
1. It makes my eyeshadows POP.
2. It last a long time.
3. It has no creasing unless you are heavy with application.
4. I can use it also as a stand-alone eyeshadow.

If you love creamy and stand-alone bases definately go with these jumbo pencils. You will not regret it

Check out my favorite Links-------------------------------------------------------------->

                                                        XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day