Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer


  Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with ya girl L_lish here!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I will be reviewing one of my go-to face products. I use this product every night after I wash my face. It is the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer!!!!

I love this product. It has salicylic acid in it which means it is perfect for preventing and treating pimples. 
If you have dry skin, this is a must. I was really skeptical about getting this product, but I am glad I chose to get it. The Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer retails for about $6 to $7. After I was my face( Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Mild) I apply a genorous amount of this (one pump and a half). The aftermath of this product is amazing. Once you smooth it out on the face it generate a clean and fresh sensation! I also love the packaging of this product. The sleek and small bottle is great for traveling. The pump also locks to prevent spills.Thats it until next time.....
XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day