NYX Eyeshadow Base

Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with me, L_lish. Today I have another Cream Shadow Showdown with Bonus Bases post. Before I knew about makeup I was searching for a good eyeshadow base and I stubbled across the NYX one. I found mine at my local beauty supply store, but they are also sold at Ulta for about $6.


The color I have is Skin Tone. It is a creamy matte nude. It reminds me alot like MAC's Painterly Paint Pot. The only difference is the price. The NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone is the perfect primer or base for any type of shadows, it even made my dollar store shadows pop. On the package, the base is suppose to hold, intensify,and last longer on your lids. I have to say this is fairly true. This base does not last as long as MAC's Paintpot, but is last just as good. I have had this product for about 7 months now and I has yet to show any signs of drying out. If you want a MAC Paint Pot,but cannot afford it I recommend buying this product.

                                                                                                                                  XOXO
              L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day