MAC Painterly Paint Pot

     Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time and today I am reviewing the MAC Painterly Paint Pot. This is the first Cream Shadow Showdown and Bonus Bases Post. Many people say that this can be a primer and a base. I absolutely agree with this statement. I have tried many primers and bases, but this Paint Pot made me look no more!
 Once swatched this eyeshadow cream is a pale neutral with pink undertones. This cream base can blend in with pretty much any skin tone. There is one thing you have to remember though, once you put this on its hard to take off. I don't think this cream base is waterproof but it acts like it is. This product retails at MAC for $18.50 which is pretty good for it being "high end". I brought mine at Nordstrom (an amazingly huge department store) and the MAC selection was spectacular!!!! 
   Overall this eyeshadow base is GREAT. I give it a 10/10... The packaging of it is also sleek and simple. It is a glass jar with a matte/ sheen looking top (a MAC thing 😀) .The only thing I don't like about glass jars is that if you close them to tight, it starts to crack overtime. Oh, I almost forgot!!!! To keep the moisture of this product intact be sure to store it upside down!!!! 
                        XOXO
                            L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day