Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

  Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time. Today I have a product review for you guys!! So, I have recently got into using face products and I wanted a company in the drugstore that I can trust regularly to put on my face. I am really hesitant about putting products on my cheeks and forehead because they are really sensitive. I researched a lot of products,but there was nothing that caught my eye. I finally narrowed my research down to my favorite drugstore eyeshadow company (Maybelline). They had the Dream Matte Powder and I wanted to try it out. I currently use the Dream Fresh BB Cream from Maybelline and it gives an oily looking glow. I looked like I just got done playing Basketball! So I put my Dream Matte Powder on and BOOM, like magic oiliness was gone. 


This powder is so soft and it is milled perfectly. The color I decided to pick up was Sand which is Medium 0-1.  I chose a color lighter than my skin tone because gives a highlighted effect. This powder is oil free (a lifesaver) and it won't clog your pores. This is a bonus because many matte protection powders these days clog your pores. The packaging is also cool. Once the part that holds the powder is twisted...yes twisted, the product reveals a mirror and a powder puff (great for traveling). Well, thats it until later on!!!

*Be sure to check back for the rest of Cream Shadow Showdown with Bonus Bases.
*Dermatologist tested product

XOXO,
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day