Coastal Scents Brush Review

 Hi welcome to Its About Makeup Time with your girl L_lish here!!!!! I have been thinking... What if I change my review style? Sometimes it might be hard to understand the thoughts that I have written... I know! I am going to start reviewing in a category style!!!!! YAY!!!! The first review in this style will be about my favorite brushes by Coastal Scents.

Picture from Coastalscents.com

Texture
These brushes feel amazing! To give you a feel of what I'm talking about they feel like human hair after its been washed. Do you get it? 

Smell
There is a slight smell in the brushes when they are brand new. Just was them, it will go away!

After Wash
After I washed these brushes for the first time and actually used them I did experience a little shedding in the powder brush. This was just because of washing it though because after that first wash there was no more shedding.

The 12 Piece set comes with 4 face brushes, but I don't use the concealer brush for concealer.
The face brushes are super soft. I use the powder brush to apply my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. It is big enough to apply any powder of your choosing amazingly. The angled blush brush that comes with this set is good for bronzer or blush. I personally don't have a bronzer yet, but I do use it for blush. The foundation brush comes in handy with concealer for me. I use BB cream so it is not needed for that, and if I did use this brush for that purpose it will take too long.










I did go ahead and buy the Pro Blending Fluff from Coastal Scents because the set didn't come with a good enough blending brush for me.
I love the selection of eye brushes in this set, but I was upset that it didn't come with a fluffy blending brush or regular blending brush. It did however come with an Angled Crease Brush which I use to apply shadow in the crease or on the lid. In the 12 Piece Brush Set you get a Classic Shadow Medium,Classic Blender Doefoot (which is ok for a blender),Classic Blender Pointed,Classic Detail Round, Classic Detail Pointed, Classic Angled Liner Small, Classic Bent Liner and a ,Classic Lash Brow Comb.

PROS
You get 12 amazing and essential brushes.
The brushes are soft and gentle on the skin
You get a travel friendly brush roll
You can find these brushes on sale for about $10 sometimes (Great Deal)
Coastal Scents has great shipping
Minimum shedding in the brushes

Cons
You don't get a fluffy crease brush(most 12 piece sets have)

Overall
These brushes are very affordable and essential. I would recommend these brushes for beginners and Coastal Scents has a good variety to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day