Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Quads

    Hi and welcome to Its About Makeup Time with your girl L_lish here. Today I have the last post for Cream Shadow Showdown with Bonus Bases :(  The last, but not the least cream shadow I am reviewing in this series is the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Quad in Not Just Nudes. Ok I am going to be real with y'all, I love this quad. I think I like these cream shadows better that the Maybelline Color Tattoos. These eyeshadows are creamier and more pigmented. They range for about $4-$5, which is not bad for four cream eyeshadows!
I have hit pan on the matte brown shade....…Sorry.

 The colors in this quad are very versatile. I have used them and bases and shadows. One look I love involves the second shade(all over lid) and the darkest shade(in the crease).

The lightest shade in this quad is a very light nude with minimum=m shimmer. 
The second shadow is a medium shadow with chunkier glitter than the first one.
The third one is the only matte. It is perfect for a matte warm look.
Th fourth and final one is a light bronze color and I love using it when I want a deeper feel to my neutral eye.

Well, thats it for the Cream Shadow Showdown with Bonus Bases. Be sure to check out and see who won for high-end and low-end.
XOXO, 
L_lish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vlog Series

Ariel Nails for Kids

Client Of The Day